Home | Guest Rooms | Cottage Gardens | Local Area | Booking
Within walking distance of The Noble Grape is the town site of Cowaramup, know to the locals as "Cow-town".
Historically built to service the surrounding dairy farms, it has now become a central location for major wine industry events such as The Margaret River Fusion Wine Festival and the Landmark Field Day.
Cowaramup provides some fantastic and unique tourist experiences while still maintaining it's quaintness and country feel.
Some of the local attractions include:
Recreation facilities within the townsite include: tennis courts, bowling club, basketball hoop, playgrounds, barbecue facilities, football oval and walk trails (including Rail to Trails track to Margaret River). Also within walking distance are the Post office, Service Station, Butcher and other local shops.
There are many tour companies which operate in the region, all offering to pick up and drop back to The Noble Grape. Tour options include: wineries and food trail tours, scenery, adventure (abseiling, rock climbing, caving), canoeing and photographic trips and social or conference groups. Recently recommended by our guests:
Within five to ten minutes drive of The Noble Grape are a wonderful variety of attractions including:
- Over 50 wineries with cellar door sales. Tastings are welcomed.
- Fonti Farm and Margaret River Cheese Company. Cheese and yoghurt tastings.
- Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Ellensbrook National Trust Homestead and walk path to Meekadarabee Falls.
- Gracetown Beach.
- Fantastic surfing, whale, dolphin, windsurfing and sunset vantage point.
- Stellar Ridge. Winery and Olive Oil tastings.
- Margaret River Townsite.
- The Metricup Bird Park. A wonderful place to experience Australias native parrots.
- Pottery, Timber and Art Galleries.
- A wonderful selection of restaurants and cafes catering to all markets.
A Short drive from the Noble Grape allows you to discover places like:
- Boranup Gallery - Jarrah Furniture and Art Gallery.
- Mammoth and Lake Cave. Offering self guided and guided tours and interpretive centre.
- Prevelly Rivermouth. Mouth of the Margaret River where the international surfing competitions are held.
- Anniebrook Flower Farm.
- Whale watching. (June to December)
- Golf Courses.
- Eagles Heritage. Raptor Park with free flying displays and rehabilitation of native birds.
- Melting Pot Glass Studio. Glass blowing demonstrations and sales.
- Horse Riding. Trail rides through National Park, including sunset tours.
- The Berry Farm. Wines and liqueurs made from fruits, preserves and relishes, wonderful morning/afternoon teas and lunches.
- Busselton Jetty
- Yallingup Shearing Shed. Shearing demonstration and woollen products for sale.
- Quindalup Fauna Park. Walk in aviaries, aquariums featuring local fish from Geographe Bay, animal nursery, butterfly house and barbecue facilities.
- Archery Park.
- Simmos Icecreamery. A wonderful stop for afternoon tea! Home-made icecreams and sorbets. Mini golf, playground, maze and barbecue facilities.
- Bootleg Brewery. Boutique beers made on the premises, cafe and bands performing on weekends.
- Canal Rocks. One of the most wonderful views along the coastline. A bridge has been constructed to allow you to safely walk out onto the rocks.
- A fantastic selection of restaurants and cafes.
- Galleries featuring local and West Australian products.
This is just a taste of what is to offer in the region.
The Noble Grape
29 Bussell Highway, Cowaramup 6284
Phone 08 9755 5538
Fax 08 9755 5538